UNIX SHELL Operating System
Duration of Hours
UNIX is an operating system which was developed in the year 1960s. It is a stable, multi-user and multi-tasking system for servers, desktops and laptops.
UNIX operating systems also have a graphical user interface (GUI) which is similar to Microsoft Windows, which provides an easy to use environment.
Features of UNIX:
• It is a multi-user system where the same resources can be shared with different users.
• It also provides multi-tasking, where each user can execute many processes at the same time.
• It was the first operating system that was written in a high-level language (C Language). This made it easy to port to other machines with minimum adaptations.
• It provides a hierarchical file structure which allows easier access and maintenance of data.
• UNIX has built-in networking functions so that different users can easily exchange information.
• UNIX functionality can be extended through user programs built on a standard programming interface.
Why with us?
Live Quality Training
Live demonstration of of features and practicals.
100% Assurance Placement Assistance
Effective Resume building
Internship Program for real exposure
Interview preparation with mock interview drills
Process of applying jobs at right places
Guidance of getting flexible, part time jobs