SSRS SQL Reporting Services
Duration of Hours
Duration time may vary depends on course progress
SQL Server DBA Online Training Concepts :
- SQL Server Architecture
- SQL Server Version’s and Editions
- SQL server Installation and Configuration
- System databases
- Pages and extents
- Sql server services
- Sql server protocols
- ACID properties
- Recovery models
- Security-Login and User,Principals,Securables,Managing Permissions
- Authentication Modes
- Server roles
- Database roles
- Isolation Levels and Concurrency
- Locking and Blocking-Types of locks and Types of reads
- Service accounts for SQL server
- GUI Templates-object explorer,solution explorer,template explorer,registered servers
- Command line tools-BCP,SQLCMD
- Creating and Configuring Database
- Altering Databases and Their Options-Using ALTER command,Controlling Access,Controling DB state.
- Linked servers
- DAC-Dedicated Adminstrator Connection
- CMS-Central Management Server
- Data Compression and Backup Compression
- Using ALTER Authorization Command
- Schemas-Creating and working with schemas
- DBCC-And their parameters
- Indexes-Types of Indexes,working and Maintaining indexes,resolving indexfragmentation,fill factor
- Update statistics
- SQL Server Top New Features
- DMV’s-Types of Dynamic Management Views and working with them.
- PBM-Policy Based Management
- Resource governer
- Performance data collector
- SQL Server profiler
- Maintainence Plans
- Types of Sql Server Backups and their important options.
- Types of Restores and its related options
- Orphan Users-Fixing orphan users
- Log shipping
- Database Mirroring
- Replication-Types Replication
- Basics of Windows Clustering
- Overview of real time Third party Monitoring tools-Ex:-Idera DM,Lite speed.
- Overview of real time Ticketing tool-Ex:-Altiris,Remedey.
Have some Questions?
Call us at our care or drop quick contact box
Why with us?
Live Quality Training
Live demonstration of of features and practicals.
100% Assurance Placement Assistance
Effective Resume building
Internship Program for real exposure
Interview preparation with mock interview drills
Process of applying jobs at right places
Guidance of getting flexible, part time jobs